Search the forum,

Discuss Who should I call? (not Ghostbusters) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

So my saga continues. Viessmann Vitodens 200w and TadoV3. My plumber has been unable to connect it as per my wishes so that it does this.

So who do I reach out to for advice as to a fitter who can fit. Do I speak to Tado or Viessman for a fitter reccomendation?

I have spoken to the company on Youtube although the cost to come acros may be prohibitive for me

Thanks

If you paid your original plumber to do this then I would call him back and get him to do it properly, if he needs to he should ring viessmann for help on the install.

Yes Viessmann have confirmed and they sell the Tado as a package. So the question remains where does the skill lie? is it better to get someone who is familiar with Tado or familiar with Viessmann.?

Yes Viessmann have confirmed and they sell the Tado as a package. So the question remains where does the skill lie? is it better to get someone who is familiar with Tado or familiar with Viessmann.?
Familiar with Weismann for me. Bug depends on engineer experience really.

yes they sell it but they also state not compatible with some boilers. think you should check again. as i have said before my old house i had a 200 combi with weather comp and after several months tado refunded me and said it wasnt compatible with my boiler

I cannot help but my view is that this type of problem is on the rise as more and more so called smart systems come to the market. Soon there will be universal connectivity I know I have seen it, do not buy intermediate stuff , I cannot tell
because they are under Eu Patent process at the moment AND none are mine Rob Foster
aka centralheatking

Reply to Who should I call? (not Ghostbusters) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock