Search the forum,

Discuss Which Worcester boiler? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I have been given 2 options of boiler to fit in my small flat, a Worcester 2000 combi or a Worcester 28 compact. The W 2000 is £150 cheaper with 6 year guarantee and the compact has 10 year. I have read the later on repair costs on the 2000 are lower as it easier to work on, I would be grateful from any opinion on which to fit.

The 2000 has been cancelled for now, also the Cdi compact is being moved over to new 8000 so you ca

Tbh baxi 830 or Worcester 8000 / cdi compact

The 2000 has been cancelled for now, also the Cdi compact is being moved over to new 8000 so you ca

Tbh baxi 830 or Worcester 8000 / cdi compact
Thanks for your reply Shaun, what do you mean the 2000 has been cancelled? It is still readily available and on the Worcester website?

There not making them anymore due to parts issues on the 4000 and covid/ manufacturer issues with semiconductors

Reply to Which Worcester boiler? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock