Search the forum,

Discuss Which waste for this tray? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

standard mcalpine waste without the cover?

Reply to Which waste for this tray? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just purchased a new low profile 1400 x 900 shower tray but the waste hole is 160mm wide, never seen one that big before but are these available to buy. Think my tray is a cooke & lewis eclipse, see attached image.. Hope someone can advise me on where to purchase a tray waste. Thanks..
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to clean out my Merlyn Truestone slate shower tray waste unit. I cannot see anyway to remove it to clean underneath. I'm stuck trying to fish out debris which isn't working great. Could anyone please advise if I can remove this or a better way to clean the debris? Thanks
Replies
Views
I have bought a shower tray and it has an extra large hole for the waste trap. Its a cooke and lewis think its an eclips 1400 x 900 tray. The hole is 160mm and has a lip around it for the cap at 200mm. Cant seem to find one in the correct size, hope someone can help.
Replies
Views
Hi, Just looking for some advice as seen a few different things online. I'm installing a shower tray in our bathroom but this one has a square inlay to it first. Is this just a standard wet room square plate and then a normal shower trap underneath? I have seen some mcalpine ones but they are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock