Search the forum,

Discuss which type of valve - thermostatic or standard via room thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lodge farm esta

can anyone help me decide how to choose between regular/ manual rad valves or thermostatic, if I want to be able to control the temperature in different parts of the house without the boiler being forced to go on pumping all the time? Or can I have a mixture of the two?:confused:

You can have TRVs throughout the property with the exception to where the room stat is, this must be a conventional rad valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which type of valve - thermostatic or standard via room thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Jaga radiators (with heat-exchangers) have their own small fans, that "will modulate down when the room temperature is met – the room temperature is measured by a sensor at the base of the radiator", says Jaga. How does this coordinate with a standard room-thermostat, which of course shuts off...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2 years ago) that had a single pipe heating system but over the years there have been some changes made to the system that meant it didn't work. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus RRF10 analogue thermstats (one in hallway and one in master bedroom) Programmer: Anaglogue Flash Immermat Timer Clock. When we came into the house...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock