Search the forum,

Discuss Which pump, pressure vessel? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

dan_the_plumber

Gas Engineer
Im looking to buy a pump pressure vessel (like a garden sprayer) to pump inhibitor into radiators.
I’m unsure which one to go for. Has anyone any experience of using one for this purpose and Can anyone recommend a good one please?

Dan :)

Why don't you just use the rapid dose stuff?
Well first of all I don’t like using too much packaging especially airosols. Also I can use the pressure vessel for dosing caravans with anti-freeze and also blowing water lines out for the winter :)
I’m also working on a theory that I could use the pump vessel to start a syphon effect to drain a hot water cylinder :)

One like this? I have the old manual version with the two braided hoses which I love.

1A29A37C-C425-4FAC-922F-096F5A0A8ABD.png

Reply to Which pump, pressure vessel? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock