Search the forum,

Discuss Which power shower would best replace an Osprey 11? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I've got an old power shower to replace and would of course like to make it look good (no visible pipes etc...) but the one I'm replacing isn't made any more.

Here's a photo of the insides including where the pipes go into the unit so I'd be very grateful if anyone's got any relevant suggestions. Many thanks.

IMG_0185.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which power shower would best replace an Osprey 11? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system installed in 2003 and manufactured by Underfloor Direct in NI - Now out of business. It's one of their triple tube systems and hasn't given me much...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently noticed an issue with thermostatic shower that was determined to get sorted. The shower would drop (which got worse) and would not maintain temperature,due to water quality here and visible limescale in cartridges,decide to just replace entire shower for a nice new one. This...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you can also see a sink waste pipe attached. My plan is to drill out one of the 50mm sockets directly opposite the current sink waste for a new 40mm...
Replies
Views
Hi there, First time changing a shower or any sort of plumbing work really. Previously had an old Gainsborough shower unit which packed up yesterday, so I’ve bought a tritron easi fit today with the hope that it would require minimal effort haha. Only issue I have is the water pipe on my...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock