Search the forum,

Discuss Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dan

Screwfix, Victoria Plumbing, Tool Station.

Cheers!

Scott

Reactions: Dan
Dan---We are DIY in France and rely primarily on Leroy Merlin, which is not an easy thing, because they are constantly changing wholesalers and opening holes in their product lines, particularly in hard-to-find brass and copper. At least they still have a culture of customer service. Castorama is definitely a second choice. Sometimes they have the best price but there have been a lot of problem products. Under great duress, we go to a professional Perpignan store named CCL on Julien Panchot west of town. Standard there is to pretend that when women speak, they must not be asking a plumbing question, so it doesn’t compute. My wife who speaks much better French than I do and is a better plombier refuses to use me as a foil anymore. On rare occasions when she needs a part from them, she goes in alone for combat now.—Richard

Screwfix, toolstation, city and plumb, Williams, plumb Center

Sorry very important not to forget though showerdoc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Local merchants - jc quirk and atlas plumbing, and screwfix. Have used internet to find good deals for customers on bathroom items but have learned that a cheap deal isn't always a good deal. Drain centre have come in handy a few times too.

Castle (local indie), Graham, Parts center, Travis (building materials), screwfix lately (they were nearest the last job)

Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.
I use:
Grahams Plumbers Merchants most of the time then City Plumbing followed buy Plumb Centre.

Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.
Local company called Thurrock supplies, really helpful and plumbfix

Williams, plumbfix & a local independent merchant

Only a casual DIY'er but in this order:
eBay (any), Screwfix, Wickes, B&Q - in that order

Screwfix (I'm a heavy duty DIY'er, so evening / weekend opening times are key.)

City Plumbing Bridport & Weymouth and also Dorchester Plumbing Supplies, Dorchester Dorset

Screwfix, toolstation, plumbcentre, plumbase

Williams, plumb center, screwfix

Screwfix, toolstation, plumbcentre, local plumber merchant

JC Quirk, Sale, Cheshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock