Search the forum,

Discuss Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.

UPDATE: The Poll is now live here: The UK's Most Used Plumbing Suppliers - 2017 so this thread has been closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Williams, screwfix then plumbcentre every now and again.

Reactions: Dan
Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.
City plumbing and Nicholls

William, Plumb Center, Grahams, Sparesbase, Screwfix, Toolstation Gibbs & Dandy, Travis Perkins, City Plumbing, HPS & Plumb Base.

city plumbing, harris and bailey, toolstation, screwfix

Bes, Gas Appliance Spares Preston, Mr Central Heating, Screwfix.

Williams, plumfix, BES, local merchant-plumbline
others as needed.

Plumb center, toolstation , screwfix , independent merchant , occasional internet

Screwfix, Wickes, local independent, occasionally I search the internet for a good deal.

Hi Dan,
I tend to use Toolstation for pipes and fittings as they are good quality and really cheap. I would recommend Mr Heating for rads and boilers, great customer service and the cheapest that I have found.
B&Q if "really" desperate.
Nice work with the site.
markp3532

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock