Search the forum,

Discuss Which Knipex Pliers to buy in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Im a plumber mostly small bore houses etc. I have never used the Knipex Cobra Pliers Wrench. And dont know whether to buy a 7 inch or 10 inch. Hard to tell from picture on computer. Can anyone advise ?

150 or 250 should be good for you

I have three in my kit but the 10 inch covers 90% of my needs. I also have a small 6 inch which I think is knipex which is handy hen you're hampered. It doesn't get used often but it can be a lifesaver at times.

I have (and lost) cobra and alligator, both really well made and hard wearing. 250 is probably the best size for most domestic jobs.

They do cobras with smooth jaws. They are good if you’re working with chrome fittings you don’t want to mark. Not the cheapest mind you, about £40 for 250mm.

Attachments

• 0C181880-7214-4B55-81B9-CBD93A3228CC.jpeg
    0C181880-7214-4B55-81B9-CBD93A3228CC.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 7
They do cobras with smooth jaws. They are good if you’re working with chrome fittings you don’t want to mark. Not the cheapest mind you, about £40 for 250mm.

They're not known as Cobra's but yeah perfect for gripping without damage.

Ya the one i got has the smooth jaw. Didnt thing they can be got with the toothed grip. I use the Footprint grips, I have the 3 sizes, i find them good, the smaller one can get u out of a corner.

Reply to Which Knipex Pliers to buy in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock