Search the forum,

Discuss Which concealed shower in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
We are redoing our ensuite bathroom and I am trying to find a shower. Does anyone have an opinion or experience with the:
Grohe Grohtherm Smartcontrol Perfect Shower Set With Rain Shower 310 Smartactive Cube?

I have been also looking at the:
Tavistock Index Thermostatic Concealed Dual Function Diverter Valve Shower System

The Tavistock is half the price of the Grohe which is great however I am willing to pay the extra if necessary.

Thanks in advance for any help!

You get what you pay for with showers. Grohe will be good, Ive never heard of Tavistock but other than looks it's unlikely to be comparable in quality.

Anything that is going to be built in. Buy the best. Hans Grohe and Grohe are excellent quality and you will be able to get parts for them in 30 years time.
as for most others, they are generic Chinese and are made in short batches. So you can never get spares. If they go wrong, it’s a new one.

Reply to Which concealed shower in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock