Search the forum,

Discuss Which Combi boiler should I go for? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning all.

Just after some advice. Im looking at having a combi boiler fitted. Have 15 rads (some are extremely large) one main bathroom and a separate shower.

To be fair we predominately have baths. Just the three of us in the house. I've had a few quotes and im trying to decide between the vaillant 843 or the WB 8000 40kw.

From experience what the best out of the two combis?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to Which Combi boiler should I go for? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the Baxi 40kw Platinum or the Valliant EcoTec Plus 838. The Worcester is the most costly but I’m happy to pay more if it means a better boiler (long term...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus (20kW) gas combi boiler and it does the job, the radiators never go as hot as the should for example there are ten dots on the heat dial but the radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51 degrees for tap water this happened after a visit from (obviously) unqualified tecnichichan to fix a minor leak on the boiler, which initaly didn't efect...
Replies
Views
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of terrace house. It has been range rated down to 50% and I currently have the flow temperature set to 64, due to slow warm up. I recently purchased a...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4 bathrooms in total. One on the ground floor (shower), two on the 1st floor (en suite has a shower and family bathroom has a bathtub and seperate shower)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock