Search the forum,

Discuss Which boiler would be best? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I live in a 3 bed end terrace, with one bathroom and no shower. I live with my partner and our 2 children. The boiler is really old (one with water tanks ect) and is on its last legs. Please can someone advise what type of boiler we should go for? also we would like the new boiler to be in the airing cupboard, currently its downstairs in the kitchen. Would doing this add on a lot of cost? And how much would be looking at in total ish? thank you

How long is a piece of string, there’s lots of things to factor in here, location of boiler if on outside wall or vertical flue through roof, gas pipe will need running to airing cupboard so length of this will affect the size, condensate needs to go to a drain, etc etc etc.... rough guess, upwards of £2500 for a decent boiler with a decent warranty. Best bet is to get a few quotes, where do you live maybe some guys here can bob round to give it a look.

Best of luck

Reply to Which boiler would be best? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock