Search the forum,

Discuss Where to source this rectangular cistern dual push in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone help with the make/model or where to source this or an alternative cistern push.
7CE041EC-4694-47C6-884F-6D6E8EEF24B8.jpeg

Picture of the inside of the toilet please

This is the only rectangular one I can find. OUT OF STOCK of course
Fits hole size 65mm x 35mm originally made by Fluidmaster for T.C Finesse w.c

Rectangular wc button.PNG

Another button on the link is said to be compatible and appears to be in stock, both types would need trimming to length.

Last edited:
This is the only rectangular one I can find. OUT OF STOCK of course
Fits hole size 65mm x 35mm originally made by Fluidmaster for T.C Finesse w.c

View attachment 60706

Another button on the link is said to be compatible and appears to be in stock, both types would need trimming to length.

978E40A0-B0BE-4EA7-BB09-ACBDE2F5AF74.jpeg
Here’s a picture of inside the cistern.
Thank you for the replies so far, the company on the links does not have online ordering so I have written to them.

Reply to Where to source this rectangular cistern dual push in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock