• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Where to source this rectangular cistern dual push in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Aquarius

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Not one I’ve seen before. As per Shaun, photo please, but I’ll suggest the inside of cistern.

snowhead

Esteemed
Plumber
This is the only rectangular one I can find. OUT OF STOCK of course
Fits hole size 65mm x 35mm originally made by Fluidmaster for T.C Finesse w.c

Rectangular wc button.PNG

Another button on the link is said to be compatible and appears to be in stock, both types would need trimming to length.

Last edited:
This is the only rectangular one I can find. OUT OF STOCK of course
Fits hole size 65mm x 35mm originally made by Fluidmaster for T.C Finesse w.c

View attachment 60706

Another button on the link is said to be compatible and appears to be in stock, both types would need trimming to length.

978E40A0-B0BE-4EA7-BB09-ACBDE2F5AF74.jpegHere’s a picture of inside the cistern.
Thank you for the replies so far, the company on the links does not have online ordering so I have written to them.

Reply to Where to source this rectangular cistern dual push in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net