Search the forum,

Discuss Where to Purchase vaillant Eco Tech Plus 831 on 5 year Guarantee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snash1039

Where can I purchase the vaillant eco tech plus 831 with a 5 year guarantee?

I am purchasing this, for a job, as I am not a plumber. I have asked a plumber to do this this, as I am only paying for parts.

Prob best to be bought through your plumber

best to let your plumber get all the materials.

if you want a price just google it, most engineers on here buy from local suppliers who will give a trade discount. The best thing about buying from a local merchant is you get a better service.

you want a 5 year warranty you need a vaillant approved installer..... simples, you dont get the big warranties of everyone, vaillant, worcester etc give the warranties to there trusted installers, or big customers!

ahh cool must have changed it slightly then it used to be only to certain installers! got to try and compete with the worcester warranties i suppose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where to Purchase vaillant Eco Tech Plus 831 on 5 year Guarantee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat thermostats that are all hard wired back to the wiring centre; one for the central heating, one for a room with UFH, and one for the HW. I use the Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler that was installed just over 6 years ago. It has been serviced annually, the most recent service being about 2 months ago. The controller is a Vaillant VRT 350f wireless type. Recently a spanner symbol and a “Service Heat Generator” message have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no need for zone valves, controling it with a V-Smart and a VR10. I've spoken to Vaillant Tech and they said you cannot use the VR10 with a vented...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock