Search the forum,

Discuss Where to get Danfoss Nozzles in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Where can you buy a box of 40 Danfoss nozzles and where can you get the best value for money, is there a need to be aware of counterfeit nozzles?

Hwos or your local oil spares place

Reply to Where to get Danfoss Nozzles in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the moment. So far I've only come across two that did. One refunded after two days without any explanation. The other I placed an order with I've not had...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values, one near the manifold and the other on the radiator side. I will be using Nest 3rd gen thermostats to control both the upstairs radiators and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, wonder if anyone can give some advice. Recently moved into a new property. It has external OIL combi boiler which is new and works well. Downstairs has underfloor heating - which works well. Upstairs has wall radiators - which work well - but ONLY if the downstairs thermometer is calling for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand whether the proposed location is acceptable to qualified gas safe fitter. I can’t find official, definitive list of regs anywhere. Can you point me to...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Hi, I have a dishwasher that needs to move further back to fit flush with the other units, as is sticking out. What's in the way is an outflow pipe with 50mm diameter. Replacing it with a 25mm pipe would do the trick. Pic at pipework.png hosted at TinyPic - https://tinypic.host/i/ocehtd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock