Search the forum,

Discuss Where to find replacement handle for ancient bath mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nobbyone

Hi,
I can't find anywhere a replacement handle for this old bath shower mixer. It has 20 splines but it is greater than 8mm. IMG_4831 (1024x768).jpg
Does anywhere supply the handles for this? If not, would it be possible to replace the valve with a standard 3/4" valve with an 8mm spline?

Regards,
(Balding more by the minute)
Nobbyone

hmm I have a feeling his centres are less than 150mm, might just be the photo though

Thanks for all your help. What a great idea to fit a thermostatic mixer to the risers. I will check the centres on my next visit.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where to find replacement handle for ancient bath mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the handle off, but for the life of me i cannot find one on this mixer. Any helpful suggestions would be greatfully received.
Replies
Views
Hi - I want to replace Aqualisa power shower to mixer shower to a std. mixer shower, however, the centres for the hot and cold are only 65mm. I’ve tried finding something that would be compatible but no joy. Ideal would be a mixer head with the same centres. Does anyone have any idea as to...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever type. For some reason the hot water running on the new single lever mono mixer tap is slow flowing compared to the old ones. The cold water running...
Replies
Views
Hi all, trying to replace a Victorian mixer tap head for bath as old one getting stiff. I've got cap off and taken screw out however can't remove handle (not budging at all!). Any advice?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock