Search the forum,

Discuss Where to buy Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shneld

Hello.

I need to purchase 10 rads.

Can anyone please recommend somewhere to buy decent rads.

I'm not after top brands just something that looks decent and works.

Have thought about wicks, seem cheap ish and get good reviews.

What do people reckon to wicks?

btw why I don't have a trade account or anything similar so I'm after somewhere open to public

Cheers

Lee :cool:

Local plumbing merchant? They're usually very competitive with purchases like this as they'll probably be selling the TRVs, lockshields, inhibitor and tube and fittings as well.

Check out Screwfix-they will deliver and sell all the add-ons: lockshield valves, TRV's etc. Local merchant is good advice too, as they will advise you if you need it. I always discuss with customer the option of fitting isolating valves which can be useful if the rads may need to come off at some point (decoration or maybe tenant damage-no need to drain down/re-inhibit). Consider integral drain-off valves as an option also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where to buy Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock