Search the forum,

Discuss Where do I repressure my greenStar 35 CDI? in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I've just bled my loft radiators and now boiler is low pressure. On looking under boiler, I don't see any obvious key or valve.

Any suggestions?

Picture of under boiler:

IMG_20191201_093546.jpg

Picture of pipework:
IMG_20191201_093602.jpg

Any help, much appreciated.

Reply to Where do I repressure my greenStar 35 CDI? in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler modulates (presumably) and stays running for very long periods (many hours) but the circulating water is only luke warm (about 35 degrees) Any heating...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some days/ weeks it’s fine and works fine all of the time but on the odd occasion it’s been running cold in the following sequence. It fires up the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated from turning a flat head screw type thing a quarter turn. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi all, Recently moved into a new house and noticed the Greenstar boiler has low pressure on the dial. Quick Google suggests using a key, valves, or fill loop to increase the pressure. Only problem being is I don't have either of those things. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock