Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I obtain a used American Standard bathroom faucets? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

T

tmarsh2BU

Our 3/8" compression hose connecting cold water shut off valve to faucet handle (older American Standard Kirkdale widespread set / now called Edgemere line) ruptured. Unfortunately, American Standard doesn't seem the compression hose separately or with the handle kit. The hose appears non-standard. While then size (3/8"), length (24"), and female end (threaded with nut) are standard, the male end isn't. It looks like an m10 with two o-rings but it's not threaded.

Any idea where I can obtain a replacement hose, new or used? I'd rather not spend $200 for a whole new fixture if I can avoid it.

We're currently located just northeast if San Antonio, TX.

Reply to Where can I obtain a used American Standard bathroom faucets? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an American standard colony 2 handle kitchen faucet. I am installing it without the spray attachment. My question is about the plug for the sprayer. Do any of you have any experience with these? The plug that was supplied just pops over the male end of the quick disconnect for the...
Replies
Views
D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a newer stopcock just above) as it had been leaking from several places, mainly at the bottom where it joined the 3/4" threaded female end on rising main...
Replies
Views
T
Can someone advice me about water pressure in the pipes. I connected hose to bathroom lever handle faucet and at the end is garden sprinkle gun. When I turn on the faucet and pressure equalize in the hose I noticed leaking in the faucet head. Somebody told me that big pressure can make...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
Hi - my first post here, so apologies if I'm breaking any protocols! :-) I am fitting an entire new system, 5 beds, 3 floors, 2 bathrooms. It will be an unvented indirect cylinder/tank, a boiler and a potable water expansion vessel. The boiler in such a setup would normally be a system...
Replies
Views
CZFred
C
Hello, I have very little knowledge of plumbing and I stupidly bought a Grohe mixer tap from Amazon to replace an existing bathroom tap, link is here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00WBIH962/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The flexi hoses it comes with are of a size that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock