• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today!

Discuss Where can I get the right size bleed key? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Reshweb

Reaction score
I have some Pegler Terrier lock shields with drain off capability. A standard bleed key is too big as it appears they use a smaller square head on their valves.
Anyone know where I can get a bleed key to fit.

Thanks
Graham

Rob Foster

Reaction score
I have some Pegler Terrier lock shields with drain off capability. A standard bleed key is too big as it appears they use a smaller square head on their valves.

Thanks
Graham
Do a piccy please chking

Harvest Fields

S. Mod
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score

Thanks
Graham
You only need one post on this subject mate.

CBW1982

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
You only need one post on this subject mate.
I don’t know where the other post is, but is it a drain off you want to open, or bleed the rad? The valves will have no effect on the bleeding of the radiator, unless they’re shut of course.

Harvest Fields

S. Mod
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
I don’t know where the other post is, but is it a drain off you want to open, or bleed the rad? The valves will have no effect on the bleeding of the radiator, unless they’re shut of course.
I removed it mate.

OP
R

Reshweb

Reaction score
It was to undo the drain tap on the lockshield valve, not to bleed the radiator. Problem solved now as I have found the right size key thanks.

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Plumb Advice

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers - Plumbers Advice

Power Shower Booster for Power Showers - Plumbing Advice

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat - Plumbing Advice

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies - Plumbers Installation Advice

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers - Advice for Plumbers

Do you have a DAB radio for work?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.