Search the forum,

Discuss When to replace old analyser in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
My anton evo2 now needs a £250 service with new oxygen and carbon monoxide sensors. My first thought was maybe I should just replace it.
Do the service bills get bigger than this?

Your analyser is like an aging boiler - sometimes the cost of repairing the boiler is not worth it, due to the cost of parts required

Better ones out there now how long have you had it suspect 10 years if so you have had your money's worth out of it can you not use it as a trade in

New analyser will cost you more than the £250, but will save you first year calibration and at least 2 or 3 years parts, so probably will be cheaper long term to buy new.
Your service agent might advise you on the condition and likely future costs. Maybe also consider to trade in your old analyser.

Reply to When to replace old analyser in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock