Search the forum,

Discuss When can the washing machine be used? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Can a washing machine be used at the same time as the wc flush, running a bath or watering the garden?

Depends on your incoming water pressure and flow if it’s low then no I wouldn’t use anything when the washing machine is on it’s full cycle

In a normal house on mains water supply the answer should yes. Why are you asking?

In a normal house on mains water supply the answer should yes. Why are you asking?
Because my Wife is concerned that if the Loo is flushed when the Washing Machine is on or filling, the WC will *rob the Washing Machine, thus throwing it out of kilter in some way.

Depends on your incoming water pressure and flow if it’s low then no I wouldn’t use anything when the washing machine is on it’s full cycle
Our Water Pressure is completely normal, it is just that my wife feels if the loo is flushed or the bath is run at the same time as the Washing Machine is filling or running, the other appliances will *rob the Washing Machine and it will not work properly.

If I run my kitchen tap fast at the same time the (Bosch) washing machine is filling it flashes a 'low supply pressure' error code when when the programme finishes. Doesn't seem to cause any problems beyond taking a bit longer to fill.

Reply to When can the washing machine be used? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock