Search the forum,

Discuss Wheels and Deals - how to negotiate with a reticent payer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
One of my now retired fitters called round last night in a tizz. He is still registered and about 68. He did a job for himself and got the main money up front but the finishing balance was not available because of issues ! £400
so he asked if I would pop round and have a look. Lovely job met the house owner nice fella but he was a bit short of the readies. So I am now the proud owner of a Spartan Kit car - it runs we checked. Jimbo gets his £400 from me and I get a red car - arriving on Monday on a hook mad hey

mot 1st time +re test at ossetsound £35 we will drop it off they will go over it . dont know total cost but all the panels are sound fbglass originals Sam has been underneath with a hammer and the gyno camera looks ok
it has the mk 3 cortina engine x flow engine 1.6 with 2 weber carbs awsome and truimph herald running gear but not the rubbish differaential - I think we might keep it when it turns up Monday - will do a pic if u want

It's not the Herald diff itself you need to watch, they're OK : it's the rear suspension swinging arm set up was the death trap - even with a Herald engine. Be VERY careful with a ford 1.6 engine unless the rear suspension has been changed to a Vitesse set up (or better)

Reply to Wheels and Deals - how to negotiate with a reticent payer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock