Search the forum,

Discuss What's a reasonable price for a water softener and iron filter installed, in the US? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

What's a reasonable price for a water softener and iron filter installed, in the U.S.?

For a name brand, just replacing the old units, so no plumbing needed.

Reply to What's a reasonable price for a water softener and iron filter installed, in the US? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 9 months now, started suffering intermittent but frequent hydraulic shock thwacks, sometimes very violent, below Harvey's water softener in mains cold copper pipe. So far, water tank ballcock replaced, kitchen mixer tap replaced, Harvey's serviced the water softener, approx. 5 years old...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler. All good, was working fine. Recently our old Potterton Suprima conventional boiler packed up and we decided to change to a Vaillant EcoTec COMBI...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Hello Would love some general guidance on what I should be looking out for in the market when purchasing a water softener? I live in a 2 bed flat, with just me and my partner, and would like to think we are 'water considerate'. We've never owned a dishwasher, so benefit of the device is...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the story: we live on a farm in southeast PA. Our well is 60' deep with the water table around 10'. Two houses supplied from the same well. One day I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock