Search the forum,

Discuss What's a good Heat Only boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarky101

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got a customer who's lost confidence in there Potterton Suprima & was wondering what's a good Heat Only replacement. Fitted a fair few Logic plus combi's but don't know how the heat only stands up. Viessmann is another but not keen on Worcesters, never dealt with Valiant, so what do your guys think?

Fitted a few Vaillants I like em

New Baxi Blue range is ok, no P/Live required (E/N/SL) & very quiet

Fancy fitting the logic plus, interested in the baxi blue though, will nip to the merchants tomorrow to find out more....cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's a good Heat Only boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
A (if) CH system has a very high head loss due to improperly sized pipework and long runs and possibly partially blocked pipes and requires a UPS2 pump running at its 8M head to feed 21 rads with a theoretical output of 25kw at a 20C dT. A fairly old Vaillant 438 boiler is being replaced, the...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+ 1400mm length 2 P+ 400mm length 7 singles 400mm 1 mains shower average water pressure Any recommendations on combi boiler and KW? Boiler budget...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler up until now with regular servicing. When the heating is turned on the boiler ignites and looks to start up but then a few seconds in, knocking sounds...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber (no call to heat) I have been told that this is likely due to the 3 way valve or motor on it (Myson Power Extra). I am wondering whether to try and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock