Search the forum,

Discuss What's a fair price for extending combi Flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some work coming up extending flues for external insulation company.
got a few queries please guys...
what's a fair price?
What paper work would be involved? / Gas inspection record?
Cheers

are you extending an in tunle flue to an external wall it depends on how far! and it would need to be done by a gse and ticket for work carried out as for the price dont no with out seeing jod

you will need to replace the whole flue as shaun says work out how many you can do in a day and charge accordingly cheers kop

And check that a new flue IS available for each boiler before you commit to each one.
There may be some old / very old boilers fitted.

you will need to replace the whole flue as shaun says work out how many you can do in a day and charge accordingly cheers kop

Would think 3-4 a day with tests and certification

Depending on length and if complies with regs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's a fair price for extending combi Flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler. House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new boiler just now. The boiler is GC no 41-047-66 and the flue extender had part no 230484. Anyone got one lying on their shelves? Thanks Paul 07761 103482
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Hi, just a quick query (hopefully). We’ve got a combi boiler installed in a cupboard with the flue going 90° then directly through the external wall to where it terminates. We’ve had numerous gas safety certificates for it over the years with having lodgers etc, but we’re about to sell the house...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock