Search the forum,

Discuss What van does everyone have? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Piperdave22

Gas Engineer
As title says really what vans are we all driving??
What is / has been your most reliable van?
Preferably that you can fit 1800 x 900 sheets of plasterboard in to

For The last 7 years I've had transits, (company supplied) 3 of them. All had their issues too. My current transit custom had to have a new steering collum when it was less than 3 years old. And they're easier to break into than a wheelie bin, can't say I'd recommend them.

Kangoo, too small. 52 plate vivaro, 5 years old when I had it, dreadfull reliability cost me a small fortune and so on that I bought a brand new one in 2013 before the face lift version. Bloody brilliant. The main reason I bought another was because I'd got a decent roof rack and pipe rack that went straight off the old one onto the new one.

Ducato L2H2 tecnico.
No more bumping head getting in & out.
Nice driving position and nice lazy engine.
Also carries loads of bits & can get everything in.
Touch wood she will be nice & reliable bar normal wear & tear items.

Reply to What van does everyone have? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside diameter euro pipe size outlet. I need to attach it to a 40mm UK size waste pipe and would prefer to solvent weld it as the pipe will be under a tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I waited a while before I posted this as I wanted to see how long the issue would go on for. There is a whistling sound from the pipes next to the bathroom but not when I use the water in my flat but whenever my neighbour does who lives below me. Everyone got disconnected from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock