Search the forum,

Discuss What van does everyone have? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Piperdave22

Gas Engineer
As title says really what vans are we all driving??
What is / has been your most reliable van?
Preferably that you can fit 1800 x 900 sheets of plasterboard in to

For The last 7 years I've had transits, (company supplied) 3 of them. All had their issues too. My current transit custom had to have a new steering collum when it was less than 3 years old. And they're easier to break into than a wheelie bin, can't say I'd recommend them.

Kangoo, too small. 52 plate vivaro, 5 years old when I had it, dreadfull reliability cost me a small fortune and so on that I bought a brand new one in 2013 before the face lift version. Bloody brilliant. The main reason I bought another was because I'd got a decent roof rack and pipe rack that went straight off the old one onto the new one.

Ducato L2H2 tecnico.
No more bumping head getting in & out.
Nice driving position and nice lazy engine.
Also carries loads of bits & can get everything in.
Touch wood she will be nice & reliable bar normal wear & tear items.

Reply to What van does everyone have? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock