Search the forum,

Discuss what type of pools do you like in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flat pack

i have install many pools but i still cant beat the fibre glass type
the speed and the among of models
some small models in and out in 3,1/2days
bread and butter
some Spanish install haven't a clue some are electrocution type
basic thing they get wrong,
do it now patch it up in two days later

what pools do you like and what problems dod you get now and then?

i have install many pools but i still cant beat the fibre glass type
the speed and the among of models
some small models in and out in 3,1/2days
bread and butter
some Spanish install haven't a clue some are electrocution type
basic thing they get wrong,
do it now patch it up in two days later

what pools do you like and what problems dod you get now and then?
sangria per chance?sorry flat pack it may be me but I don't understand your question

sorry mate your from Merseyside i am a cockney inside the m25 and returning from marbella Spain in 3/4 weeks

the fibre glass type are best.
the installation speed and the amount of models endless
install in 3 to 4 days
bread and butter means regular money jobs.
Spanish can throw a job in and leave out the earth bar electrocution are regular here .cowboys
and more cowboys.etc

what if any do you install a like ........

I dont fit pools :eek: have a nice hot tub in the garden though when the weather is up for it. :D

sorry mate your from Merseyside i am a cockney inside the m25 and returning from marbella Spain in 3/4 weeks

the fibre glass type are best.
the installation speed and the amount of models endless
install in 3 to 4 days
bread and butter means regular money jobs.
Spanish can throw a job in and leave out the earth bar electrocution are regular here .cowboys
and more cowboys.etc

what if any do you install a like ........
sorry mate don't do pools,apart from the paddling type for my youngest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what type of pools do you like in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation. Have a bit of a question for our resident gas people, if you can possibly help me out here. The vendors seem to have lost the installation invoice, but...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor bathroom. The first fix was completed a few days ago. We haven't moved in yet. When we returned to the property just now, the kitchen ceiling had caved...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently had a ground floor bathroom/wet room finished off, It's about 3.6m long by 2.7m wide, tiled from floor to ceiling and has no window in there due to a future extension that will take place on the other side of the rear wall. Unfortunately, i've Instantly noticed when...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock