Search the forum,

Discuss What Type Of Mothers Do You Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have some plumbing to do and want to know the best set of mothers I can buy? I’ve been looking at the irwins they seem to be very popular. What mothers do you all recommend I get?

Been a busy boy Ron.
Sure you are :) aren’t we all busy at that time? I was actually thinking I could take the last 5 days off and get mentally ready for Christmas but I will be installing another boiler tomorrow. That will be my last job for this year in uk. It’s nice to hear you are busy in fact it will give you money for your family which is great.

bc35.png
handbender.png

Reply to What Type Of Mothers Do You Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4 radiators need to be upgraded to doubles, would this need to be done if they are drained off and replaced? How does one actually know it needs a power...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've put in, however, I always get by with the poor tools that I have. In your experience what would you say are essential tools? I'm also looking to buy...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would expect and the engineer broke of the handle. Luckily it seems you can close the valve with some pliers on the but I don't believe this is best for...
Replies
Views
Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it is only giving out cold water regardless of where the temperature control is placed, the only difference is the more you move to the dial to the cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock