Search the forum,

Discuss What thermostat do I need ~please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Integrity

Hello to all you central heating Engineers. My son has purchased a house that ti fitted with a Buderus boiler and a wireless receiver as shown. Unfortunately there is no remote thermostat.
Can one of you experts please help us out and identify a remote thermostat that will work with this system.
thanks so much in anticipation

integrity

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 30
just buy a new complete unit, you cant get them seperately anyhow

ask the people who your son bought the house off, they may have packed it by accident.

Sorry I have been away for a while but a massive thank you to all you experts who offered me advice. It was much appreciated. I have purchased a drayton digistat scr along with a Digistat rf3 however I need further advice about hoe to wire it. I will make that the subject of a new thread.
once again thanks so much for your advice.
Integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What thermostat do I need ~please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock