• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net (formerly UKPlumbersForums.co.uk). Please login with your usual username and password. Or register for free if you haven't already done so.

Discuss What the heck is happening to this globe/ country in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Best

Trusted
Plumber
Reaction score
They should be made to pay for all damage.

OP
bogrodder

bogrodder

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
They should be made to pay for all damage.
They’ll be yoof’s and underage, so a stiff telling off only. Walk straight out of the station... giving it the middle finger

:mad:

Murdoch

Reaction score
On the basis these 4 "kids" are guilty ... make their parents pay for the damage to be repaired

townfanjon

Trusted
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
Little shits , just need a good thumping but the best thing that can happen is name and shame them on Facebook , everyone will know them, family , friends neighbours .

Craig Watson

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
They’ll be yoof’s and underage, so a stiff telling off only. Walk straight out of the station... giving it the middle finger

:mad:
And that is the exact problem, they have no fear of getting caught because they know that even if they do, the will receive little to no punishment. That on top of parents no longer been allowed to properly discipline their child and we end up with the little shites we see walking the streets today.

OP
bogrodder

bogrodder

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
Little shits , just need a good thumping but the best thing that can happen is name and shame them on Facebook , everyone will know them, family , friends neighbours .
But the people who know of them will be just as bad, to be named will be a badge of honour

Best

Trusted
Plumber
Reaction score
I agree if they are underage then making the parents pay for the damage, even if it is taken out of benefit money each week.

townfanjon

Trusted
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
That on top of parents no longer been allowed to properly discipline their child .
Yes they can Craig , they choose not to because these Jeremy Kyle types come out with “I cant be arsed”,
along with our gutless government that wont punish the little shits .

Last Plumber

Trusted
Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
They should be made to stand alone (not with their mates) in front of each and every person who contributed toward that exhibition.

They should be made to see the hurt and upset that their own behavior has caused and listen to what people think of them.

Following that they should be locked up until (not released until), they have produced models of the same type and to the same standard as the ones destroyed, just so they appreciate the work involved.

Oh....Hang on....sorry I was forgetting myself, this is 2019.
What will we do with them.....errr....Oh I know why don't we get the tax payers, including the people who's life's work has been destroyed to pay for a break somewhere nice so the villains, sorry little darlings can learn to appreciate the finer things in life.

Rant over.

OP
bogrodder

bogrodder

Plumber
GSR
Reaction score
People care, I’ve just heard somebody has already raised 45k in crowd funding.

Forum Sponsors

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Plumbase - Plumbing Parts for Plumbers

Underflor Heating Systems by uHeat

Wetroom Supplies by Wetroom Store

Nicobond - Wetroom and Tiling Supplies

Corgi - Plumbing Supplies for Professional Plumbers

Top Bottom