Search the forum,

Discuss What size radiator tails are these? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I live in a new build does anyone know what size radiator tails these are? And where I can get the same ones from? Thanks :)

Attachments

• C48DE14A-731F-4A62-BC3A-326DA4173470.jpeg
    C48DE14A-731F-4A62-BC3A-326DA4173470.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 6C392805-4C9F-4E99-87B8-CC22D143F832.jpeg
    6C392805-4C9F-4E99-87B8-CC22D143F832.jpeg
    326.3 KB · Views: 20
It’s only ptfe are you using a spanner ?

Reply to What size radiator tails are these? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some horror stories about these bursting / leaking so would prefer rigid fixings like the existing ones they are replacing. I'm looking to purchase this...
Replies
Views
Fitted a towel radiator today, I ptfe taped the radiator tails, and after installation noticed the tails were leaking a tiny amount. So de-fitted, and smeared loctite 577 on the radiator tail threads. Reassembled, refitted and now wondering how long I have to wait until pressurising the system...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice. I am trying to replace the manual radiator valves on a towelrail with a TRV: I ordered a Myson 2TRV15SN, and the tail seems to be identical with the current setup, however I am not sure who to attach the copper pipe at the bottom. This doesn't seem like a standard...
Replies
Views
B
Hi I have a monobloc mixer tap which is 18mths old. a leak appeared underneath in the cupboard which looked to be coming from the flexi tail M8 end I replaced the new tails but when connecting up (hand tight)the leak is worse, is this a tail issue or could it be a cartridge perhaps, I have used...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock