Search the forum,

Discuss What room stat do I need for boiler in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all , I have a caravan with a valiant eco tech pro and I want to add a simple room stat as the boiler has a timer , can you recommend one please .
howy

Honeywell t3 or t3r for wireless

Honeywell 6360b old mech room stat no program

I didn't think caravan's had room thermostats? You can usually use the timer without one, just the boiler thermostat. Be wary of the Honeywell mechanical ones, I've had a few fail, and some of the new wireless ones as well.

A free standing unit would be better and more controlable Honeywell T4 is my choice , and don't fix it to the caravan external walls because of varying tempreture differences . Kop

What timer is currently fitted to the boiler?
Analogue the one on the front with little pins 😊
[automerge]1596521796[/automerge]
I didn't think caravan's had room thermostats? You can usually use the timer without one, just the boiler thermostat. Be wary of the Honeywell mechanical ones, I've had a few fail, and some of the new wireless ones as well.
Hi , maybe I’m running it Wrong but without thermostat caravan is to hot !

Reply to What room stat do I need for boiler in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock