From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss What room stat do I need for boiler in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

H

howy1

Hi all , I have a caravan with a valiant eco tech pro and I want to add a simple room stat as the boiler has a timer , can you recommend one please .
howy

ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Honeywell t3 or t3r for wireless

scott_d

scott_d

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Vaillant’s own. load compensating so more energy efficient / uses less gas.

ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Honeywell 6360b old mech room stat no program

Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What timer is currently fitted to the boiler?

Aquarius

Aquarius

Plumber
Gas Engineer
I didn't think caravan's had room thermostats? You can usually use the timer without one, just the boiler thermostat. Be wary of the Honeywell mechanical ones, I've had a few fail, and some of the new wireless ones as well.

king of pipes

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
A free standing unit would be better and more controlable Honeywell T4 is my choice , and don't fix it to the caravan external walls because of varying tempreture differences . Kop

OP
H

howy1

What timer is currently fitted to the boiler?
Analogue the one on the front with little pins 😊
Post automatically merged:

I didn't think caravan's had room thermostats? You can usually use the timer without one, just the boiler thermostat. Be wary of the Honeywell mechanical ones, I've had a few fail, and some of the new wireless ones as well.
Hi , maybe I’m running it Wrong but without thermostat caravan is to hot !

Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Look at the vaillant VRT50. It is designed for vaillant boilers

Reply to What room stat do I need for boiler in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Most Viewed Threads