Search the forum,

Discuss What part needed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bars03

Hi

Can anyone advise of what fitting is required to connect the pictured flexi pipe to a 15mm copper pipe? The diameter of the nut end is 28mm.

Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• 1438024474467.jpg
    1438024474467.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 85
Why are you trying to connect the large nut end to a 15mm copper pipe?
I think, judging by the photo that the flexi is a 22mm nut usually for straight onto standard bath taps and the other end is probably 15mm for copper. That end is usually for a nut & olive supplied with flexi, or some are different & have a nut & washer for male fitting.
You can get a flexi to suit your requirement. Or get a plumber to do it in copper, which is my preferred way as I hate flexis because they are just braided rubber hoses.

Last edited:
Could be someone trying to wind me up, showing indecent photos of horrible flexis! :smile:

Judging by the pic it looks brand new normally come as a pair and reckon the nut olive has been taken off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What part needed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run into some trouble when connecting the flexi hot and cold pipes to the hot and cold mains pipes. The connection end of the flexi pipe from the tap is a15mm, however the mains pipe I need to connect to is a 12mm. What connector do I need to buy? So far...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current tap is connected with copper down to plastic pipes. I've attached photos below of what's there now and what the new flexi tails look like (is that a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to install new radiators in my home which are currently fed by copper pipe via the floor boards. I live in a bungalow and access beneath floorboards is quite good access. I'd like to change the piping to come out the walls instead and therefore looking to use speedfit products...
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some horror stories about these bursting / leaking so would prefer rigid fixings like the existing ones they are replacing. I'm looking to purchase this...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock