Search the forum,

Discuss What is this website? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Can anyone tell me what is this website? It seems it allows you to rate your customer. Got an email a few days ago about it - seems like someone has done a MyBuilder but for the Trade which, if it's real, would be amazing. The name of the website is rated customer - I reckon it could really help me out with a difficult customer I've got at the moment. What do you think? Can you share your opinions, please?

No, but I heard about it so I was interested. It looks like they are rating customers and giving advice about how to deal with difficult ones. But I am not sure so I decided to check if someone else used it. It looks like it's new though. Maybe that's why nobody knows about it.

Sounds a good way for Lawyers to make money .................. who would name and shame a customer on a public site ........... not me for sure, even if I wanted to!

Reply to What is this website? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock