Search the forum,

Discuss What is this ... radiator grill side plate lower pipe plastic support ... .need to source new ones in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Firstly thanks for letting me join ...

I have loads of radiators with grill and side covers - 20 years old mostly. The plastic bit at the base of the side plates are now very brittle and always break when touched. - see picture. I'd like to get a load to replace the ones that are already broken or going to break but I can't find what to search for.

Really appreciate and expert telling me what these chaps are really called, or a link to a big pack of them :)

Thanks in advance.

Mark//

Attachments

• radiator cover pipe support.jpg
    radiator cover pipe support.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 18
I would imagine they're specific to the radiator manufacturer.
There are a few sellers on ebay with the plastic anti rattle inserts for the wall brackets so there may be one of them selling these supports.

Alternately you could either find someone with or buy you're own 3D printer and copy and make some.

Update,
Or buy some from Stelrad:

I would imagine they're specific to the radiator manufacturer.
There are a few sellers on ebay with the plastic anti rattle inserts for the wall brackets so there may be one of them selling these supports.

Alternately you could either find someone with or buy you're own 3D printer and copy and make some.

Update,
Or buy some from Stelrad:

Thanks so much .... I now know what I'm looking for :)

Reply to What is this ... radiator grill side plate lower pipe plastic support ... .need to source new ones in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock