Search the forum,

Discuss What is this noise and how can I stop it permanently? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

JWinter

Hi There just wondering what this sound could be. It’s defo coming from the radiator as when I push or shake the radiator it stops. However it comes back eventually. It’s like a click noise. I have time stamped when it happens in this video. Please IGNORE THE WIND NOISE as that is clearly coming from the chimney.

The noise I’m wondering about happens at around the 9 second mark, the 23 second mark, the 46 second mark and the 58 second mark

9, 23, 46, 58

Hi There just wondering what this sound could be. It’s defo coming from the radiator as when I push or shake the radiator it stops. However it comes back eventually. It’s like a click noise. I have time stamped when it happens in this video.

It happens at the 9 second mark, the 23 second mark, the 46 second mark and the 58 second mark

9, 23, 46, 58

Hi There just wondering what this sound could be. It’s defo coming from the radiator as when I push or shake the radiator it stops. However it comes back eventually. It’s like a click noise. I have time stamped when it happens in this video.

It happens at the 9 second mark, the 23 second mark, the 46 second mark and the 58 second mark

9, 23, 46, 58

Sounds as if the plastic sleeve is missing from the brackets the rad hangs off.

Reply to What is this noise and how can I stop it permanently? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock