Search the forum,

Discuss What is this Lp fitting called? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

When I disconnected my natural gas cooktop this part was split in two. I have been to big box hardware store and they don't know what it is. Any help naming it and where can I get one. See part and the cooktop attachment.

Thanks for any help!
IMG_20220406_193609407.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220406_193739329.jpg
    IMG_20220406_193739329.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 7
Tracpipe will need to go to proper plumbing suppliers for fittings that part is meant to be split,

you need a registered gas fitter to work on this.

Can’t you undo the existing one out of your original one and put it into your new one ?

If your on about the brass collar it’s supposed to be two parts

Reply to What is this Lp fitting called? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a radiator which is unbalanced; I believe due to a missing outer part, please see the attached images. Is the missing part called a Flange? Any advice where I can buy this part? Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the tap off to clean the cartridges, but cant get the sphere at the end off there. Looking at the diagram, it seems that you should be able to pop the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some advise, will greatly appreciate if someone can help. My mixer tap is leaking from base want to renew it. However the tap cold/hot water feed is connected via connectors/fittings as shown in attached picture. Can anyone please advise how to disconnect tap from these fittings as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock