Search the forum,

Discuss What is this and do i need it? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all. This unidentified part is leaking so need to replace but have no idea what it is. Its on the mains in just after the stopcock . grateful for any help Ta:) Paul
Pipe.JPG

Reply to What is this and do i need it? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Got a strange grating noise when the mains water is running in a property I'm looking after. It's a ground floor flat, with a first floor flat above it, and both share the same mains water pipe, and I believe the stopcock behind the washing machine isolates all water to both properties...
Replies
Views
I have a seemingly impossible problem. I am not a plumber but I can at least understand some of it. We have just had the Water Board inspector here and even he went away flummoxed. OK ....we have a stopcock under the sink that is stuck open - no amount of force will turn it. We need to turn...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Stopcock in kitchen wall panel turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Red gate valve in airing cupboard next to bathroom turns off...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon fellow plumbers I’m new to this site, I’m just after some advice please. So I have a customer who needs his old stopcock replacing, it’s black pipe coming up into the stopcock and then 15mm after, the black pipe is actually screwed to the bottom of the stopcock, I assume the...
Replies
Views
can i buy a rod for moving the plug up and down on a pop up stopper on its own or do i need to buy the whole thing ? , i mean the rod with the ball swivel fitting thing that conects from the stopper to the rod for moving the plug up and down , if so were can i get one ta .
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock