Search the forum,

Discuss What is the usual height of a bath waste to the centre of the trap oulet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the usual height of a bath waste to the centre of the trap oulet? When using a mcapline sm10 anti vac bath trap?

There all different heights, likewise the depth of the bath and height of legs varies.

Ok thanks any idea of what I could be looking at ranging between like said will be a mcalpine trap SM10 that raises it abit. As opposed to a shallow trap.

No idea really, 4-5" maybe. Not something ive ever even thought about measuring really as it would never be the same each time. I never use the one piece acrylic path panels either unless there insisting on a P bath, I much prefer the high glossed MDF panels with "adjustable plinth" where they basically come in 2 parts and you screw them together at your required height.

4-5 inch to centre? I am just hoping to go in to the eye of a 4 inch tee to pick up the bath waste this is at 65mm to the centre. The bath Waste is around 1.7 m away.

Maybe more like 3-4inches to centre, like I said though, that was a guess. The minimum fall you will need is 18mm/M aswell.

Maybe post a picture of the branch your trying to go into if your not sure, just a thought as you say your going to connect into a 4" branch, you can get offset 4" to 1 1/2" reducers that could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is the usual height of a bath waste to the centre of the trap oulet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon, our bath waste pipe in our rented property has started leaking slightly when we shower. We've narrowed it down to a loose screw in the centre of the plughole. My understanding is that this screw being loose means that water is able to leak out between the bath waste and the waste...
Replies
Views
Total refit of of bathroom. I've got a 40mm waste from the shower running beneath the floorboards to an external wall and out. Just above where the pipe exits is where the obvious place for the bath waste to exit as well. Should I use separate waste pipes for the bath and the shower or can the...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hello. Have nasty whiff emanating from the bath drain I think. When the nearby sink drains down there's a popping sound coming...from the bathplug. No amount of cleaning the bath drain by pouring stuff down makes any difference...it's always just glugging away when the sink is draining. The...
Replies
Views
just put a new pop up waste into my basin to find the trap does not fit correctly.. the trap fits just inside the waste thread opening and butts up against the plastic shoulder ensuring the rubber seal is pressed against the end Face of the waste. im able to screw the nut up but even when its...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock