Search the forum,

Discuss What is the fall for connecting a 40 and 50 mm Drain into a soil pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi could anybody tell me or post a link for the correct fall / gradient for a 40 mm and 50 mm drain pipe ( Shower ) connecting into a new soil stack im guessing it would be one in something or degrees

Thanks

20mm-25mm a meter is normal you could go as low as 15mm a meter if you have to but no less

20mm-25mm a meter is normal you could go as low as 15mm a meter if you have to but no less
yeah thanks I read the document H and have worked to go with the same angle as the boss adapter is set too ( 2.5 degrees ) so I've got a 40 mm pipe and a 50 mm pipe one above the other

40 mm run is 600 mm which gives you a fall of 26 mm
50 mm run is 1400 mm which gives you a fall of 61 mm
so for aesthetics they will run the same angle ( be parallel to each other ) that does come in the range of minimum 18 and maximum of 90 does that sound ok

Yep sounds ideal

Reply to What is the fall for connecting a 40 and 50 mm Drain into a soil pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my worry is how do i connect to the existing soil pipe , or is it possible to dig under where the new loo will be in case the soil pipe runs along the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet pipe, and have just replaced the right angled soil pipe connecter (110 at toilet end to a 97-107 connector end to existing soil pipe). It's secured...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to create a cloakroom toilet in our utility room, theres already hot and cold feed so thats one job made slightly easier, thankfully. The problem I'm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock