Search the forum,

Discuss What fitting is this? Shower in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jon123

Novice here -

Looking to switch out the arm and head on an existing over-bath shower.

The old head seems to have been a push fit however the new is a 1/2 screw fit arm.

I've attached a picture but wondering whether the whole bracket/fitting needs to be replaced or if the outermost nut will come out? Seem's pretty fast in there currently.

Thanks very much for any help.

fitting - https://ibb.co/x3V0Yt9 - picture of said connection

Reply to What fitting is this? Shower in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock