Search the forum,

Discuss What fitting is this? Shower in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jon123

Novice here -

Looking to switch out the arm and head on an existing over-bath shower.

The old head seems to have been a push fit however the new is a 1/2 screw fit arm.

I've attached a picture but wondering whether the whole bracket/fitting needs to be replaced or if the outermost nut will come out? Seem's pretty fast in there currently.

Thanks very much for any help.

fitting - https://ibb.co/x3V0Yt9 - picture of said connection

Reply to What fitting is this? Shower in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I am replacing a leaking push fit flexi tap connector under the bath with a compression fitting flexi. The problem is that the old pipe seems to be slightly smaller than 22 mm compression fitting and when I tighten the compression nut the whole fitting is easily sliding off the pipe and...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I currently have one of these shower heads fitted in my bathroom : Milan Rectangular Rainfall Shower Head + Water Blade | Victorian Plumbing UK -...
Replies
Views
Jarrod
J
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some photos and questions. i'm using fast fixing brackets. i was wondering what length do i cut the pipe to? also my shower bar mixer has these cone shaped...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock