Search the forum,

Discuss What fitting and how to remove? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

as per the title does anyone know how to release these fittings? I’ve tried turning and pulling but don’t want to force it?

cheers

Attachments

• 39994AEF-18F8-4D04-A38A-A0E458801975.jpeg
    39994AEF-18F8-4D04-A38A-A0E458801975.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 15
Need to unscrew the blue collars in the end or carefully cut the copper outside ring

Reply to What fitting and how to remove? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling. Does anyone know if these are uncoupleable and if so, how? TIA.
Replies
Views
Hi, Could anyone offer me any advice as to how to remove the top from this tap? I’ve tried twisting, pulling etc. but all to no avail. Short of smashing the hell out of it, I’m stuck with it, the dripping and my wife’s moaning. Any help gratefully received. Cheers Nick
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying replace a basin waste and I cannot get the chrome ring attaching it to the trap undone. It's not a nut so using a wrench with rag is just slipping. I've tried release spray but still no movement. Any suggestions? Cheers, Andy
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub screw anywhere, thanks
Replies
Views
J
Hi. I moved in to a new build home and 3 years later (after the builders warranty expires) the boiler is slipping off the wall at one side. This is putting pressure on the flue. Not something I’m happy with. Does anyone know the guidelines on how they should be fitted? I want to prove they...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock