Currently reading:
What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?)

Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HTG-Apprentice

This mainly applies to commercial lads really, but if your not and you have a car anyway, what is it?
If you just got a van then don't worry lol

Apart from my 2003 Citroen Relay MWB for work, I have a 2002 Audi S8 4.2 V8 Quattro. In Racing Green, just like Ronin. Beast of a car. Im only 25 too. Odd choice of vehicle

Not at all, v8 goodness.

Had a 1.9JTD Fiat Grande Punto Sporting before it. Bigger injectors, full exhaust, and air intake, remapped to 210bhp and 340ft/lbs of torque. It was a flying machine. Completely standard on the outside, was a lovelly car!

I did consider a newer A8 4.2 V8 TDi. But as a 2nd car I couldnt justify the outlay. I always did like Ronin too :lol:

It does need a turbo, but I think I'd rather sell it and add the 1500-2000 id spend doig it and buy something else fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock