Search the forum,

Discuss What advertising? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I know this question has probably been asked before but as a new plumber in West Yorkshire, what is the best way to advertise? :)

Gumtree, Vivastreet, Post office, Local Free Mag, Yell.com (Free Or Pay), Friday Ad, news agents, Drop odd business cards in B&Q, Homebase (just don't get court) Phone tilers tell them your working around the area, have your name on your van (make sure it stands out from the rest) and if your short of work post Flyers (door to door)

Cheers uug

Going out this morning with leaflets, I hate letterboxes with hard bristles, they ruin your leaflets I need some kind of flat conduit that I can push through the door then just drop the flyer though it.
Thanks for your advise.

Wish i knew, just set up on my own and the whole advertising thing is a nightmare

Did first job today (toilet flap valve, one piece syphon and cistern 'welded to the tiles' with tile adesive and silicon) but I've been setting up for a a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What advertising? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock