Currently reading:
What a nightmare in my eyes...

Discuss What a nightmare in my eyes... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hello lads,

Just subcontracted a lad to install abouler for me Worcester 29cdi.

However, if you look at the picture below you won't believe your eyes.

In my eyes it looks like a 10years old installation. However, he wanted £680 for the install which was fine but delivering such a mess and shot work behind thats a little bit too much for me.

That's not all we also had trouble with the boiler firing up. The pump is broken at the brand new boiler and the technical support will come out on Wednesday to assess and change the pump.

2 days without hot water and heating :/ how bad is that for the tenants?

I am really upset with the pipe work.

What would you guys tell him after he asking for leaving a review ?

Would you be frank and tell him off for that? He had an apprentice with him I assume he has done the job but seriously leaving this that bad is for me a no go.

IMG_3648.JPG

IMG_3667.JPG

I can not read this thread anymore. How do I stop getting notifications? Ron, either stop employing sh*t engineers or stop telling people your company fits boilers. I know I sound rude but this is so painful. YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND SWITCH THE BOILER OFF AT THE FUSE SPUR AND REMOVE THE FUSE. Then contact GAS SAFE before more damage is caused.

Underneath share thread at top unwatch (top right)

Funny thing is the boiler does only 10lpm hahha but writing 12lpm.

Measured by Worcester today 6lpm hahahha

Ronny you are digging a big hole here mate and now your about to jump in , we have tried to help you out bud but like it or not you employed him and it will come back on you , all you have to do is list the faults get him back to put them right and compleate the benchmark & commissioning properly or employ a GSRI to do it and pass the bill on to him , i told you last week you had clearence issues that kitchen unit will need to come down and stay down or be moved the casing must be removable to access the boiler for servicing and in a emergency i would like to see a ECV as the gas meter is outside , thats me done now . cheers kop

Ronny you are digging a big hole here mate and now your about to jump in , we have tried to help you out bud but like it or not you employed him and it will come back on you , all you have to do is list the faults get him back to put them right and compleate the benchmark & commissioning properly or employ a GSRI to do it and pass the bill on to him , i told you last week you had clearence issues that kitchen unit will need to come down and stay down or be moved the casing must be removable to access the boiler for servicing and in a emergency i would like to see a ECV as the gas meter is outside , thats me done now . cheers kop
I have spoken to him and he has commission the boiler again. He also has put the controler up straight, cemented from inside around the flue, took the cupboard off and we have left it off.

Is that the stuff i'm thinking of? Acid?

If it is, did he neutralise it to get the PH down?
He wrote down mc1 but I just seen fx2 and I was wondering if he neutralised it too... I bought for him x100 & x800 so he just kept it and used whatever he used.

He wrote down mc1 but I just seen fx2 and I was wondering if he neutralised it too... I bought for him x100 & x800 so he just kept it and used whatever he used.

I would check the PH of the water just to be on the safe side if he did use FX2. It is a very strong acidic cleaner. It will do damage if it is in there for any length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What a nightmare in my eyes... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock